Glass Doctor® Announces New Franchise Leadership
July 1, 2010
The Glass Doctor Leadership Council welcomed six new representatives
at its meeting during The Dwyer Group Inc. reunion annual conference.
The new representatives were elected this spring from among the
more than 180 Glass Doctor independent franchise owners across the
United States and Canada.
The new regional representatives, whose terms expire in 2014, are
- Mark Borchin, Glass Doctor of the Gold Country, Jackson, Calif.,
replacing Jon Lalanne, Glass Doctor of Tulare County, Porterville,
- Allen Becker, Glass Doctor of Memphis, Tenn., replacing Bill
Dawson, Glass Doctor of Columbia, Tenn.; and
- Ed Sieber, Glass Doctor of Charlotte, N.C., replacing Jim Bernstein,
Glass Doctor of Metro Atlanta, Norcross, Ga.
The following are Glass Doctors new at-large representatives.
Their terms expire 2014:
- Matt Kelly, Glass Doctor of Cleveland;
- Dave Kozlowski, Glass Doctor of Southeast Wisconsin, New Berlin,
- Brad Roberson, Glass Doctor of Brookhaven, Miss.
The following returning regional representatives terms expire
- Mike Evans, Glass Doctor of Montana, Bozeman, Mont.;
- Gene Porter, Glass Doctor of Clovis, N.M.;
- Vern Steiner, Glass Doctor of Millersburg, Ohio; and
- Ed Cape, Glass Doctor of Virginia Beach, Va.
Larry Patterson of the Glass Doctor of North Texas in Carrollton,
Texas, is a returning at-large representative. His term expires
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to AGRR magazine.