Safe-Guard Canada announced a new partnership with Nissan Canada Extended Services Inc. (NCESI). Protection plans, which will include windshield protection, administered by Safe-Guard Canada will be available to Nissan and Infiniti buyers and lessees in 219 dealer showrooms across Canada beginning in the third quarter of 2014.
Windshield protection, which company officials describe as the repair of a front windshield due to cracks or chips caused by rocks or road debris, is among the many other services and products offered.
Products and services offered will include:
- Tire and Rim Protection: Covers the cost of tire repair or replacement in the event of damage due to a road hazard and wheel replacement when damage to the wheel prevents a seal between the tire and rim. Cosmetic coverage takes the worry out of minor scrapes when parking.
- Lease End Protection: Enhances the lease experience by providing financial protection for common excess wear and use charges.
- GAP: Protects the customer in the event of a total loss of the vehicle by waiving the difference in the customer’s actual cash value and the balance of the finance agreement.
- Paintless Dent Removal: Permanently removes dings and dents from vertical and horizontal surfaces of the vehicle without harming the factory finish.
- Windshield Protection: Repair of front windshield due to cracks or chips caused by rocks or road debris.
- Appearance Protection (Exterior & Interior): Exterior protection to ensure the vehicles finish remains beautiful for years to come. Interior protection covers damage from everyday use and spills.
- Key Replacement Protection: Covers the replacement of the primary vehicle key up to $800, plus $250 for replacement of additional keys on secondary key ring as well as lock-out assistance.
- In addition, a dedicated field team will support the existing Vehicle Service Contract and Pre-Paid Maintenance products offered by NCESI.