Pre-registration closes in just one month for the unprecedented 2015 Auto Glass Week™, so now’s the time to book your trip and secure your spot before discounts end on September 8!
Auto Glass Week will be held September 30 – October 2 at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, Nev. Our host hotel, the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, is offering discounted room rates for participants of Auto Glass Week at $94 USD per night, plus tax (September 28 – October 1) and $159 USD per night, plus tax (October 2 – October 3). This discount room rate is available on a first-come, first-served basis and ends September 8. Hotel reservations are available by calling 800/723-6500 and asking for the Auto Glass Week block, giving code SAGWF or making your reservation online.
Interested attendees can register online today for the pre-registration discounted price of $249 and save $40 per person versus onsite registration. Remember, all pre-registrations must be in by end of day on September 8 to qualify for the pre-registration discounts.
As an Auto Glass Week 2015 attendee, the benefits are endless! Here are some of the major features your full registration gets you:
- Admission to all the seminars lead by our expert speak panel on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday;
- Admission to the exhibition floor to network with our top-notch Sponsors and view the attendee-favorite competitions;
- Admission to the Wednesday and Thursday afternoon cocktail parties and one free drink each day;
- Admission to our co-located event, International Window Film Conference and Tint-Off™; and the
- Opportunity to hear Jack Welch, the Friday keynote speaker and world-renowned management expert, plus receive a free copy of his new book, The Real-Life MBA.
New for 2015, Auto Glass Week is adding three exciting optional events. These additional events include a first-ever industry golf tournament to be held September 29, the day before the event; the Biggest Little Pub Crawl on September 30; and A Night with the Classics at the National Automobile Museum, held on October 1. A separate registration is required for each of these events, and you must be a registered Auto Glass Week attendee in order to participate. If you’re interested in registering for any of the optional events, please click here.
For more information regarding Auto Glass Week and to register before the pre-registration discounts end on September 8, visit the official event website.