Still trying to decide whether or not to join us at this year’s Auto Glass Week™? Here are the top ten reasons why you’ll win big by being in Reno:
- Learn Learn a ton of things to help you in your automotive glass business every day;
- Certify Certification training and testing will be offered for both repair and replacement at the event.
- Conquer Conquer the aluminum-body installations. Watch a full installation of every piece of glass on an aluminum-bodied 2015 Ford F-150 on the exhibition floor;
- Meet Meet Jack Welch—ask him how he’d run an automotive glass business today—or how he’d solve your business problems. Email your questions in confidence to email@example.com. Plus, all registrants get a copy of his new book at no charge;
- Swing Be part of the first-ever Auto Glass Week Golf Tournament;
- Improve More ways to keep your business yours and bill what you deserve? How to attract millennials as customers and employees? It’s all here in the Auto Glass Week seminars;
- Rub Elbows that is, with many of the world’s top automotive glass companies, insurance providers and suppliers. Auto Glass Week is a great place to meet new colleagues and renew old relationships;
- Compete Be part of the Auto Glass Technician Repair and/or Replacement Competitions and watch and learn from some of the best in the business;
- Visit The exhibition floor is a veritable paradise of new products and ideas to save you time and money at home; and
- Explore Reno is a great city! Come with us to the National Automobile Museum on Thursday or the Pub Crawl on Wednesday night and don’t forget all the city has to offer.
Auto Glass Week is scheduled for September 30-October 2, 2015 at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center and Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nev. The three days will consist of educational seminars, networking opportunities, an exhibition floor and thrilling competitions devoted to making connections that drive profit for the automotive glass industry.
To register before pre-registration discounts end on September 8 visit www.autoglassweek.com.