Pre-registration for Auto Glass Week™ 2015 closes in just one week on Tuesday, September 8. The event is set to take place September 30 – October 2 at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, Nev. Once again sponsored by the Auto Glass Safety Council™, the Independent Glass Association, the National Glass Association, the National Windshield Repair Association and AGRR™ magazine, the event offers attendees the chance to save big on their registration fees if they register by September 8.
Interested attendees can still register onsite after the deadline, but the pre-registration discounts end September 8. Register today for the pre-registration discounted price of $249 and save $40 per person versus onsite registration. As an Auto Glass Week 2015 attendee, here are just some of the major features your full registration will get you:
- Admission to all the seminars lead by our expert speaker panel on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday;
- Admission to the exhibition floor to network with our top-notch Sponsors and view the attendee-favorite competitions;
- Admission to the Wednesday and Thursday afternoon cocktail parties and one free drink each day;
- Admission to our co-located event, International Window Film Conference and Tint-Off™; and the
- Opportunity to hear Jack Welch, the Friday keynote speaker and world-renowned management expert, plus receive a free copy of his new book, The Real-Life MBA.
Pre-registration for our optional events also closes on Tuesday, September 8. This includes the first-ever industry golf tournament to be held September 29, the day before the event; the Biggest Little Pub Crawl on September 30; and A Night with the Classics at the National Automobile Museum, held on October 1. A separate registration is required for each of these events, and you must be a registered Auto Glass Week attendee in order to participate. If you’re interested in registering for any of the optional events, please click here to sign-up before September 8.