Still trying to decide whether or not to join us at this year’s Auto Glass Week™? Here are the top ten reasons why you should not miss this event:
- Learn. Learn a ton of things to help you in your automotive glass business every day;
- Certify. Certification training and testing will be offered for replacement at the event.
- Demos. Demonstrations of new tools and services will be provided by representatives from GlasWeld, Glassparency, Pilkington North America, Equalizer® and eDirectGlass, among others.
- Meet. Meet former NBA All Star David Robinson. In addition to his basketball accomplishments, he has also been named a World Sports Humanitarian and Hall of Fame winner. If you wish to pose a question to The Admiral, please send it to email@example.com. Your questions will be kept in confidence.
- Swing. Be a part of the annual Auto Glass Week™ Golf Tournament at TPC San Antonio, home of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open. The last day to register is this Friday, September 16.
- Improve. How will the industry adapt to the need to calibrate Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) after a windshield replacement? Pilkington North America’s Bill George and Jon Sheets will be on hand to tell us the latest they have learned. Wayne Sharrah, CEO of HSG, CodeBlue, will also take center stage to discuss pain points in the insurance/automotive glass company relationship. It’s all here and more in the Auto Glass Week seminars.
- Network. Talk with owners and technicians from many of the world’s top automotive glass companies, insurance providers and suppliers. Auto Glass Week is a great place to meet new colleagues and renew old relationships.
- Competitions. The Pilkington Clear Advantage Auto Glass Technician Competition (AGTO) and the GlasWeld Windshield Repair Competition (WRO) are back for their 11th year. Watch and learn from some of the best in the business.
- Visit. The exhibition floor is packed with representatives from companies displaying new products and ideas to save you time and money at your shop.
- Explore. San Antonio is known for its history, social scene, culture and memorable scenery all within walking distance. It’s no wonder the Riverwalk is one of Texas’ top tourist attractions, because it alone provides dueling piano bars, the best of every type of food imaginable, night life and incredible handcrafted artistry, all along one gorgeous esplanade.
Auto Glass Week will be held October 5-7 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and Marriott Rivercenter in San Antonio, Texas.
Be sure to pre-register for Auto Glass Week™ 2016 this week to take advantage of discounts that end Friday, September 16. Attendees who pre-register by Friday could save up to $50 per person for a full registration.
To pre-register, click here.
For more information about Auto Glass Week, visit the official event website.