More than 200 ABRA (Auto Body Repair of America) Auto Body & Glass repair centers received certifications via the NSF Collision Repair Shop Certification Program, NSF announced January 11.
ABRA, was the first to earn NSF International collision repair certification.
“NSF International’s independent certification program goes beyond a typical validation program to evaluate a shop’s ability to conduct quality repairs,” said Dave Parzen, senior project manager at NSF International. “Repair shops certified by NSF International have been thoroughly evaluated to verify they provide high-quality repair and service to their customers.”
Scott Krohn, ABRA’s executive vice president of operations said the company will continue to work toward earning NSF certification for every ABRA repair center location.
“Independent NSF International certification is confirmation of our ongoing commitment to providing superior quality repairs and exceptional customer service,” Krohn said.
To earn NSF International certification, each of ABRA’s certified repair centers must meet and continue to conform to the following requirements and are audited at a minimum annually:
- Perform high-quality, consistent repairs;
- Use and maintain proper equipment for the job;
- Have qualified and trained personnel;
- Use quality parts for repairs;
- Respond promptly to complaints and consumer feedback;
- Utilize modern computer estimation systems; and
- Provide excellent customer service.