The names of the Pilkington Clear Advantage Auto Glass Technician Competition (AGTO) and GlasWeld Windshield Repair Competition (WRO) finalists were announced tonight.
In no particular order, the finalists in the AGTO large-size company division are:
- Ben Rorick, store manager for TechnaGlass in Orem, Utah;
- Chris Clark, senior technician for Glasspro in Mount Pleasant, S.C.;
- Stephen Abrahams, technician for Auto Windscreens in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom; and
- Timothy Beane, technician for Windshield Centers LLC in Greensboro, N.C.
The finalists in the AGTO regular-size company division are (in no particular order):
- Kody Allen, manager of OC GlassCraft in Tustin, Calif.;
- Kevin Kerr, general manager of Mountain Mobile Auto Glass in Snowflake, Ariz.;
- Jason Martin of Wise Fly Auto Glass in Snellville, Ga.; and
- William Richardson, technician for Superior Auto Glass of Tampa Bay in New Port Richey, Fla.
The finalists in the WRO are:
- Alfredo Calva, owner, Alfredo’s Auto Glass in Corona, Calif.;
- Braulio Lopez, owner of Cristalbox Express in Lugo, Spain;
- Hugo Aguirre, master auto glass technician for Crinamex by Vitro in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico; and
- Ivan Lopez, technician for Cristalbox Express in Lugo, Spain.
The WRO finals will run from 9:30 to 10:40 tomorrow. The AGTO large-size company finals will run from 11 a.m. to 12:25 p.m. and the AGTO regular-size company finals will follow from 12:45 p.m. to 2:10 p.m.
The winners will be announced at the Closing Awards Party, which starts at 7 p.m. This requires a separate ticket.