Auto Glass Week™ has gone mobile, and what better way is there to connect with attendees? We will walk you through the steps on how to best connect and to make sure you aren’t missing out on any networking opportunities. If you haven’t downloaded the App yet, now is the time! Search “Auto Glass” to find the App in the App Store or Google Play.
The first way you are able to easily connect with attendees is through the Community (how-to guide is below). In the Community, you can do the following:
- Search by name
- Sort by company, name or recently joined
- Filter by “My LinkedIn connections” and “Who viewed my profile”
The second way to connect with attendees is to request a follow up. When you speak with an attendee, have them open their app, click on your company name and choose to “Request Follow up”, and they will be provided to you in a report after the show.
How to use the Community:
- Go to the AGW App, and choose Auto Glass Week™ 2019. Then click on “Visit the Community”.
- Find who you are looking to connect with, and click on their profile
- You can “Star” their profile to easily find them again
- You can click on the small messaging circle in the bottom right to send them a direct message.
Please note – once you’ve clicked on the attendee profile, they will get a notification that you have viewed their profile.
Download the App for all the latest updates regarding sponsorships, seminars, competitions and demonstrations.