The names of the Pilkington Clear Advantage Auto Glass Technician Competition (AGTO) and GlasWeld Windshield Repair Competition (WRO) winners were unveiled tonight at Auto Glass Week™ 2019 in Indianapolis. Also announced was the winner of the Calibration and Customer Service competitions, and an Ingenuity Award was presented as well.
- Macenzie Curbow of Novus Glass in Kennewick, Wash.;
- Collin Walton of Don’s Mobile Glass in Merced, Calif.; and
- Travis Crebs of Techna Glass in Taylorsville, Utah.
- Alfredo Calva of Alfredo’s Auto Glass in Corona, Calif.;
- Suzanne Allan of Allans Glass Co. in Round Rock, Texas; and
- Macenzie Curbow of Novus Glass in Kennewick, Wash.
In the Auto Glass Customer Service Representative (CSR) Competition, Rose Williams of Mel’s Auto Glass in Crescent Springs, Ky., took the gold.
In the Auto Glass Calibration Competition, sponsored by Opti-Aim™, Josh Bradley, owner, Clear Choice Auto Glass, took gold.
Walton was also awarded the Ingenuity Award for the invention of the “frog,” a unique wire-out tool.
Look to glassBYTEs.com on Monday for our video interview with all the winners.