Safelite Solutions (Safelite) will soon take over claims administration for MAPFRE Insurance in a Massachusetts auto glass program.
MAPFRE refers to the program as a single end-to-end management solution that is expected to benefit all of its auto glass claims. Some of the key highlights, according to the notice sent by MAPFRE, include:
- 24/7/365 first notice of loss handling;
- Access to Safelite’s network of 9,000 glass shops;
- Scheduling mobile or in-shop service with a glass shop of the policyholder’s choosing (the company notes the policyholder’s preference is always honored);
- Invoicing MAPFRE and paying glass shops in a timely manner;
- Managing the policyholder service process if any concerns should arise; and
Facilitating a national lifetime warranty that will be valid for as long as the policyholder owns or leases the vehicle.