The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA) announced its newly elected officers for 2021 and the recipients of the 2020 CIECA Awards during a virtual board meeting held earlier this month.
The 2021 CIECA board of trustees officers include:
- Past chair: Kim DeVallance Caron of Enterprise Holdings;
- Chair: Jeff Schroder of Car-Part.com;
- Vice chair: Phil Martinez of Mitchell International;
- Treasurer: Greg Best of California Casualty Management Company; and
- Secretary: Ashley Denison of Caliber Collision
Detailed bios of the officers can be found on the CIECA website. These officers will serve on CIECA’s executive committee, which oversees business matters throughout the year and plans the agenda for CIECA’s board meetings.
“As a member of CIECA for the past 17 years, I look forward to helping the organization build standards that take advantage of new technology opportunities and benefit all segments of the industry,” said Schroder.
Denison has been a member of CIECA’s Board of Trustees for three years. “Data is the foundation on how the industry is run,” she said. “Standards create an easy way to communicate data quickly and ensure that it means the same across the senders and receivers.”