Safelite Takes Over Country Financial’s Auto Glass Services

Safelite has begun administering claims for Country Financial’s auto glass program. LYNX Services (LYNX) was the previous claims administrator. The change was effective January 1, 2021.

“We’re excited to enhance our partnership with Country Financial and to have them join our program,” said Renee Cacchillo, Safelite executive vice president and chief customer experience officer.

As of press time Country Financial had yet to respond to glassBYTEs request for comment.

This entry was posted in glassBYTEs Original Story and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Safelite Takes Over Country Financial’s Auto Glass Services

1. Monopoly Monopoly says:

Monopoly! Monopoly! Monopoly! Why do insurance companies bend to the knee for Safelite. Just say NO!

2. Scott Harkey says:

Congrats to the evil empire. Is this yet another top 25 insurance company for whom they operate as the fox guarding the henhouse?

3. Brent says:

This will cost me thousands per her. Not only from the steeper discount…but for the theft of claims they will steer their way!

4. Brent says:

This will cost me thousands per year. Not only from the steeper discounts…but the theft of claims they will steer to Safelite.

5. FZ says:

Starting to wonder if the auto glass industry is over for local shops with what safelite is getting away with. I just want to throw up. They’re stealing my families hard work. Our business by getting every single insurance company to agree to use them not us plus a million other things I could write about all day. It’s only a matter of time now yall. Better start looking at other careers. This is all I know how to do, the only thing I’m good at. I worked so hard to get here to have them cut us out unfairly for the sake of greed.

6. Justin says: