Auto Glass Week™ (AGW) is your one-stop-shop to enhance your business skills, gain industry insight and make valuable connections.
This year’s conference, June 7-9 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., will be a powerful experience that offers attendees – both in person and virtual — the opportunity to learn from top-notch industry experts and interact with essential manufacturers and suppliers in the auto glass repair and replacement industries.
Auto Glass Week is vital for all types of auto glass companies and for everyone who installs, replaces and/or calibrates auto glass. This international event is recognized by attendees year after year for identifying new technologies that improve customer process both internal and external. In fact, new for 2021, Auto Glass Week has dedicated part of the program to new technologies.
“Our attendees continue to tell us in post-event surveys that attendance at AGW is a part of their annual professional development budgets given the value they place on the workshops, educational tracks and networking,” says Nicole Rubio, marketing coordinator. “We missed bringing AGW to you in 2020 so we’re working hard to make this year a must-attend event.”
Among the features:
- Safety first: Attend from home or in person. For those onsite, every measure will be taken to keep attendees as safe as possible.
- Three full days of educational seminars, peer learning and inspiring keynote speakers.
- Top suppliers featuring live demos and attendee promotions to build your business. Even virtual attendees will be able to “visit” exhibitor booths.
- Networking opportunities and fun events to help form those life-long relationships.
- And lots of door prizes for registered attendees! (Sponsors and non-sponsoring suppliers are not eligible.)
Don’t miss out. Register for Auto Glass Week today.
For more information, Auto Glass Week – Advancing the Industry Through Education and Exposition.