If you are making your way to Auto Glass Week™(AGW), here are 7 steps to help ensure you have the best possible experience.
1. Review the agenda and plan your days.
2. Check out the show floor online to see the incredible slate of exhibitors – both onsite and virtual – to map out your floor strategy.
3. Bring your mobile device. The official mobile app, sponsored by Mitchell International, is the easiest way to stay up-to-date and navigate the event. (Download instructions will be given at badge pick-up)
4. Pack your business cards. One of the easiest items to forget that you will want to have for the many networking opportunities. Sponsors will also be able to scan your badge for a contactless experience!
5. Book your hotel room, for the most convenient location to the event.
6. Relax — knowing every safety precaution will be taken to make this the safest convention possible.
7. Prepare your meet-ups by reviewing the networking events at Auto Glass Week.
AGW is gearing up to be one of the best yet and there’s still time to register. REGISTER at autoglassweek.com! This year’s power-packed event will be held on June 7-9 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Fla.