Organizers of the upcoming Auto Glass Week™ have announced new safety and health protocols for the event. In accordance with CDC guidelines, AGW now has its final health safety protocols in place. These include:
1. Not attending if you are experiencing symptoms of illness;
2. A socially distanced trade show floor and seminar rooms;
3. An open medical office staffed with EMT personnel;
4. Plentiful hand sanitation stations as well as sanitizing materials for sponsors and reminders for attendees to use them frequently;
5. Replacing handshakes with elbow bumps;
6. Masks are required for those who are not fully vaccinated. In accordance with Florida Law, attendees are on the honor system to mask up if not fully vaccinated.
“We look forward to seeing everyone at Auto Glass Week,” said event director Tricia Lopez. “It’s a great place to come learn and catch up with colleagues.”
For a complete schedule, click here. For a free (partial) registration to the trade show, competitions and demos, use promo code FTSO21W.