Caliber, whose automotive service brands include Caliber Collision, Caliber Auto Care and Caliber Auto Glass, has been recognized as one of Forbes magazine’s America’s Best Large Employers.
“Caliber is humbled and honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of the best large-sized companies in America,” says president and CEO Mark Sanders. “We are driven to do the right thing for our teammates and create a culture that allows them to live our purpose of Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life for our customers every day. I’m proud of everything our Caliber family has accomplished, and this award is a testament to the commitment of our teammates and the communities they proudly serve.”
Caliber’s mission extends beyond vehicle repair and into philanthropy with its Restoring You programs, which include:
• Restoring and gifting more than 500 vehicles to active-duty military, veterans, first responders and others in need of reliable transportation through a partnership with NABC Recycled Rides®. Last year, Caliber also gifted vehicles to medical workers and medical support staff working on the front lines of the pandemic.
• Donations totaling more than $4 million to the American Heart Association to fight heart disease and stroke. Additionally, Caliber and the AHA trained Caliber’s more than 20,000 teammates in hands-only CPR.
• Donations of more than 23 million meals to 80+ local food banks in the U.S. This year marks Caliber’s 10th annual food drive addressing childhood hunger, specifically providing meals to kids who lose subsidized school meals during the summer.
• Pandemic relief assistance for Caliber teammates. Through contributions from fellow teammates, Caliber executives, private equity partners and other sources, over $3 million was raised to assist current and former teammates during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Ongoing training and professional growth opportunities. Caliber invests in its teammates by providing training, such as I-CAR and ASE certifications, safe work environments, equipment and leadership development programs.