Ask Dave: My RV’s Windshield has a Leak. Where can I get it Fixed?

If you have a Class C that has a windshield leak, I would contact an authorized chassis repair facility such as Ford or Dodge and ask if they work on RV chassis. You can also contact your local Winnebago or Itasca dealership and find out who they use. Most RV dealers sub out windshield work to a local glass repair shop.

Click here to read more.

This entry was posted in glassBYTEs Headlines. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.