Special News Alert: AGTO and WRO Competition
September 22, 2012
by Megan Headley, email@example.com
Finalists for the Pilkington Clear Advantage Auto Glass Technician
Olympics (AGTO) and the Walt Gorman Memorial Windshield Repair Olympics
(WRO) were announced this morning. The events are taking place as
part of Auto Glass Week in Louisville, Ky.
AGTO finalists include:
- Travis Crebs of Techna Glass in Taylorsville, Utah;
- K-Shard Fields of Glasspro Inc. from North Charleston, S.C.;
- Nick Gittins of Techna Glass in Clearfield, Utah.
WRO finalists include:
- Brian Fenner of Safe Glass Technologies in Easton, Pa.;
- Robert Rask of IntegraGlass in Orem, Utah; and
- Chris Smith of Techna Glass in Draper, Utah.
Finals for the AGTO begin at 10:20 a.m. and will be announced at
the Gala Awards Reception and Ceremony taking place this evening
from 5 to 7 p.m. Finals for the WRO begin at 12:30 p.m. and winners
will be announced at the Gala Awards Reception as well. Stay tuned
to glassBYTEs.com for the announcement of the AGTO and WRO
winners and additional coverage of Auto Glass Week.
This story is an original story by AGRR™
magazine/glassBYTEs.com™. Subscribe to AGRR™
Subscribe to receive the free