Washington Glass Association Announces New
Officers and Board Members
December 17, 2010
The Washington Glass Association (WGA) announced its newly elected
officers and board of directors, effective March 1, 2011. Maryanne
Howell continues as executive director.
- President: Bernie Thueringer, Pacific Glass Inc., Renton, Wash.;
- Vice President: Amy Anderson, Atlas Supply Inc., Seattle, Wash.;
- Secretary: Peter Barnhart, Pacific Glass and Door Inc., Mukilteo,
- Treasurer: Susan Stevens, SGS Glass Inc., Tukwila, Wash.; and
- Past President: Mike Garland, Eubanks, Centralia, Wash.
Directors for 2011 include:
- Bill Coady, Guardian Industries Corp., Bothell, Wash.;
- Bonnie Fay, Northwestern Industries Inc., Seattle, Wash.;
- Ed Howell, Hartung Glass, Tukwila, Wash.;
- Richard Sorrells, Brower Glass Tint and Graphics, Renton, Wash.;
- Gary Towndrow, RGA Architectural Sales, Redmond, Wash.
The Washington Glass Association is a state-wide professional trade
association representing the architectural and automotive glass
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to AGRR magazine.