Three Weeks Left to Save at Auto Glass Week™; Pre-Registration Ends September 2!
August 12, 2011
Pre-registration closes in just three weeks, on September 2, 2011 for the unprecedented Auto Glass Week, where every auto glass group will come together.
The event will be held September 15-17, 2011, at the Memphis Cook Convention Center and Memphis Marriott Downtown.
Registration is available online at autoglassweek.com/register or call the event management staff at 540/720-5584 and they can mail/fax you a registration form. All pre-registrations must be in by end of day on September 2, 2011, to qualify for the pre-registration discounts.
Here are all the things your registration gets you:
- Admission to all the seminars Thursday, Friday and Saturday;
- Admission to the Exhibition/ Extravaganza;
- Admission to the Auto Glass Week Cocktail Party on Thursday;
- Admission to the Winners Circle Cocktail Party on Friday;
- Admission to the Pilkington Clear Advantage Auto Glass Technician Olympics;
- Admission to the Walt Gorman Memorial Windshield Repair Olympics;
- Admission to the International Window Film Tint-Off™; and
- Admission to the Auto Glass Pub at the Memphis Marriott Downtown.
If you plan to compete in the Pilkington Clear Advantage Auto Glass Technician Olympics or the Walt Gorman Memorial Windshield Repair Olympics, competitor registration closes on August 19, 2011.
Auto Glass Week will bring together all of the major auto glass groups, including the Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards Council (AGRSS), Independent Glass Association (IGA), National Glass Association (NGA), and the National Windshield Repair Association (NWRA), along with AGRR™ magazine's Pilkington Clear Advantage Auto Glass Technician Olympics and Walt Gorman Memorial Windshield Repair Olympics. The International Window Film Tint-Off and Conference™ also will be held concurrently. The event is managed by AGRR magazine.
For more information, visit www.autoglassweek.com.
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
Subscribe to AGRR Magazine.