Glass Doctor® Franchise Owners Elect New Leadership
Glass Doctor, a chain of full-service glass replacement providers, has
announces the election of its new Leadership Council.
The newly elected council, comprised of independent Glass Doctor franchise
owners, was formed through a democratic election process open to the entire
Glass Doctor franchise network. The council serves as regional representatives
on behalf of the system's franchise owners and will work with the corporate
home-office to develop on-going strategic planning for the entire franchise
The Glass Doctor Leadership Council members elected are:
- Rob Wolken - Van Nuys, Calif.
- Cary Hooper - Boise, Idaho
- Larry Patterson - Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
- Bill Dawson - Columbia, Tenn.
- Matt Kelly - Cleveland, Ohio
- Jim Bernstein - Atlanta, Ga.
- John Matusky - Clarksburg, W.Va.
- Wayne Plaster - Tampa, Fla.
- Michael Gai - Seattle, Wash.
- Mike Scorzo - Farmington, Mo.
- Kerry Culver - Kalispell, Mont.
"The formation of our new Leadership Council has created an invaluable
partnership that will be the foundation of propelling Glass Doctor into
a major leadership role within the glass industry," Mark Dawson,
president of Glass Doctor, said. "Each council member is well respected
amongst their peers, and we are looking forward to working with them to
take Glass Doctor to the next level."
The new council members will meet later this month in Dallas, Texas to
select a chairperson to head future strategic planning, review the current
by-laws and determine term limits for council members.
CLICK HERE for
more information about the Glass Doctor franchise.