Safelite Associates Participate in London Triathlon
August 12, 2011
Several Safelite AutoGlass® associates participated in the London Triathlon on July 31 for parent company Belron’s 10th annual Afrika Tikkun fundraiser. Safelite associates raised $250,000 U.S. dollars for the cause.
Participants (both individual and relay teams) included:
- Greg Baker, area sales representative, Indianapolis;
- Betsy Blake, TNC senior manager, Columbus, Ohio;
- John Brumbaugh, national operational trainer, Mesa, Ariz.;
- Kate Buckler, executive assistant, Columbus;
- Erik Carruth, regional sales manager, Dallas;
- Brian DiMasi, senior legal counsel, Columbus;
- Kathy Domer, business analyst, IT, Columbus;
- Brent Fiegel, lead warehouse associate, Davenport, Iowa;
- Zach Fisher, Glass Medic representative, Columbus;
- Donna Gibson, compensation and benefits senior manager, Columbus;
- Rich Harrison, senior vice president and chief operations officer, Columbus;
- Mike Hooper, area sales manager, Kansas City, Mo.;
- Matt Johnson, media director, Columbus;
- Jenny Kipker, treasury analyst, Columbus;
- Jon Knight, technician, Boulder, Colo.;
- Bridget McColgan, national field sales trainer, Columbus;
- Jolee Nowers, area sales manager, Salt Lake City;
- Pete Pearson, VP strategic client sales, Columbus;
- Dan Pray, general manager, Miami;
- Amy Robinson, recruiting specialist, Columbus; and
- Matt Weger, IT director, Columbus.
“This year was a special year for many reasons,” says Belron CEO Gary Lubner. “It was the tenth year that Belron has competed and we hit some incredible milestones. We had over 1,000 people registered from 18 of our business units around the world. This really shows the incredible spirit and generosity of the Belron people around the world.”
Kipker placed second in the event, followed by Robinson at third, and Gibson at fourth.
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
Subscribe to AGRR Magazine.